19 January 2017

Top 13 Makeup Products




1. Bobbi Brown Spf 50 Protective Face Base
My current favorite primer! I had been using a random drugstore primer before I bought this, and I could clearly see the difference after only using it once. My makeup lasts ALL day now and it stays just as flawless as when I did my makeup in the morning.

2. MAC Painterly Paint Pot
My eyeshadow stays on all day. To be honest this is the first eye primer I ever owned, and it does the job well, so I never bothered trying out any other primer.

3. Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes
Morphe makes really good eyeshadows. I own 3 palettes and all 3 are my favorites.

4. Kyshadow Burgundy Palette
The most pigmented and creamy eyeshadows I have ever tried! I love the colors and they are so blendable, it's unbelieveable.

5. Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara
My most used mascara lately is the Clump Defy mascara. I can get a natural look with them, but I can also layer it and get a dramatic look, which is very convenient.

6. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
I love makeup that lasts all day and I do everything so that my makeup lasts even longer.

7. Anastasia Gleam Glow Kit
It is no secret that I love highlighter. I love the "Crushed Pearl" highlighter in the ABH highlight palette.

8. Sleek Solstice Highlighter Palette
Another favorite highlighter of mine is the solstice highlighter. It comes with three powder highlighters and one cream highlighter.

9. Kylie Lipkit in Koko K
Any Kylie Lipkit is bomb, but my favorite color is Koko K, because it goes with anything and looks so natural.

10. Anastasia Dip Brow
No matter if you want natural looking brows or full on drawn on brows, Dip Brow is something everyone should atleast consider getting. It lasts all day and is so easy to use.

11. L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper
It makes my eyebrows stay in place no matter what I do.

12. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter
I'm a big fan of Highlighters, so of course I had to include another highlighter in this favorites.

13. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
The Better Than Sex Mascara is the best one I've tried so far. It makes my lashes super full and enhances my naturally long lashes.

No comments: