17 May 2016

Kylie Lipkit Review & Swatches




I have been using the Kylie Lipkits for a few months now and I'm absolutely in love!

I am going to talk about the Lipkits today. I have gotten my hands on 5 shades, but want at least Heir and one of the glosses too.
The colors I have are called Koko K, Posie K, Dolce K, 22 and Kourt K.

I'm going to start from the lightest shade to the darkest.

The formula is really soft and even though it dries matte, it doesn't dry out your lips and feels really soft. It has a really lovely vanilla smell.
The lipliners are really creamy so they glide on smoothly.
The liquid lipsticks go on smoothly as well, and they last for the longest time. I have been eating and drinking with them on, and they did not change at all.
These are almost the only lip-product I use right now and there is a wide range of colors so there is probably a shade for everyone.

Koko K




Koko K is a pink-ish nude. It works with almost every look and because it is a nude color, suits almost every skintone.

Posie K




Posie K is a slightly more pink color than Koko K.
I like this one for when I'm going somewhere slightly fancy.
Like Koko K, this one also fits most skintones and makeup look.

Dolce K




This would probably be my least favorite for my skintone at the moment.
This is a brown-ish nude, and suits a lot of deeper skintones and looks really good with bronze-y makeup.

22




22 is a beautiful orange-red color. It shows a little more red on me, than it does on some other people I've seen it on.
I think this one would suit every skintone.
I would wear this with a very subtle eye-makeup, maybe a winged liner, and a bronzed up face and strong highlight.

Kourt K




Now, this is one of the more risky colors. It's surprisingly a quite wearable color, if you're going clubbing or something similar.
I put concealer around my mouth, because with dark colors it's easier to see if you messed up slightly on the application.

No comments: